With stunning mountains and lush valleys, Kalispell is a picture-perfect location to exchange vows with the one you love. If you’re ready to say I do under Montana’s big sky, here are five reasons Kalispell is a beautiful spot for your destination wedding.
- Natural beauty. With beautiful and diverse scenery in every direction, there’s no shortage of jaw-dropping backdrops and bucket-list views for your wedding.
- Year-round options. In summer, vows can be exchanged in a flower-filled field or with Lake McDonald in Glacier National Park as your backdrop. During fall, let the vibrant colors of autumn provide the perfect complement to your wedding on the shore of Flathead Lake. Embrace winter’s crisp landscapes and gorgeous alpenglow as it dances across snow-capped mountain peaks. Celebrate your vows with the vibrant colors of spring, while its rushing waters provide the perfect soundtrack for your ceremony.
- Exceptional venues. Whether you’re looking for a setting for a country chic wedding or a sophisticated ceremony, Kalispell has diverse venues to bring your vision to life.
- Countless adventures. One of the perks of having a destination wedding in Kalispell is the endless array of things to see and do year-round. Invite your guests to arrive early or extend their stay to make the most of their time in Montana.
- Local flair. Kalispell has local experts – including experienced photographers, caterers, wedding planners and florists – who are ready to help bring your wedding to life. Combined with farmers markets, farm-to-fork culinary offerings and brewed-right-here libations and the wedding of your dreams will easily come to life.
Contact Dawn Jackson, Group Sales Manager for more information & contacts. [email protected] 406-758-2820