Montana State Park Campgrounds
The Flathead Valley is perfect for a camping getaway. Northwest Montana State Park campgrounds surround Flathead Lake, offering spectacular views, endless recreation activities, a short drive from Kalispell and access to millions of acres of National Forest.
- Wayfarers State Park Campground The Wayfarers State Park campground is located in Bigfork with nature walks along the rocky shoreline, picturesque picnic spots and lake views; 30 RV camping sites, nine tent sites, boat launch.
- Big Arm State Park Campground The Big Arm State Park is located on the southwest end of Flathead Lake. Long pebble beach for sunbathing and swimming, nature trail, boat launch all within view of the Mission Mountains and Flathead Lake. Park also includes RV campsites and a yurt rental. A joint state/tribal fishing license is needed for fishing at this park.
- Finley Point Campground, Flathead Lake State Park Finley Point is located at the south end of Flathead Lake on the east shore. Feel secluded in a picturesque Ponderosa pine forest, with 16 RV campsites and 4 boat slips.
- West Shore Campground, Flathead Lake State Park The West Shore Campground is located on Flathead Lake just South of Lakeside, about 30 minutes from downtown Kalispell. This campground has glacially-carved rocky outcrops, access to swimming and a boat launch with 22 campsites.
- Yellow Bay State Park Campground Yellow Bay State Park Campground located in the heart of the cherry blossoms on the east side of Flathead Lake. Wide, gravely beach for swimming, water-skiing, fishing. The campground has four tent sites that are first come, first serve, and boat slips. A joint state/tribal fishing license required.