Group Activities In and Around Kalispell
In Kalispell, there are plenty of ways to keep your group entertained, all while introducing them to Montana. Whether you’re looking to explore Glacier National Park, cruise the waters of Flathead Lake, walk through history in downtown Kalispell or soak up Montana’s farm-to-table offerings, we’re ready to help you select the best activities for your group.
Winter in Kalispell is like visiting a real-life snow globe. With ample snowfall, groups can experience a variety of winter activities, whether you’re looking for a mix of indoor and outdoor offerings or a heart-pumping adventure in the mountains of Montana.
- Cocktail Class at a local distillery
- Guided Private Group Snowmobile Adventure
- Paint and Sip Class
- Ranger-led Snowshoe Hike in Glacier National Park
- Paint Your Own Pottery Workshop at Kalico Art Center
- Group Ski Lesson at Whitefish Mountain Resort or Blacktail Mountain
Spring is one of the most lush and beautiful times of year to soak up Montana. From biking on the Going-to-the-Sun Road to catching early-season rodeo action, you’ll see the sparkling greens of the Flathead Valley set against the snow-capped peaks of the Swan Mountains.
- Bike the Going to Sun Road with a professional guide
- Historical Tour of Downtown Kalispell aboard the Montana Trolley
- Guided ATV Off-Road Adventures
- Block a group of seats to see one of Kalispell’s Best Rodeos
- Hop on one of our Brew Buses or the Trolley for a Brewery, Winery, Distillery or Cidery Tour
- Host your own fun group marathon or race - run, walk, hike, bike
With long daylight hours, summer in Montana is jam-packed with all the activities you could possibly want, including seeing Glacier National Park from a historic red bus to taking a group fly-fishing lesson and meeting Montana makers and creators.
- Red Bus tour in Glacier National Park
- Guided Horseback Rides
- Workshop and tour of a lavender farm
- Group Fly Fishing Lessons and Half-Day Trip
- Cruise aboard the Far West on Flathead Lake with up to 140 of your friends
- Group raft trip with a choice of adventure or scenic
Truth be told, fall is one of the most pleasant times of year to visit Kalispell and Montana. With comfortable days and crisp evenings complemented by the changing colors of autumn, your group is sure to soak up the season.
- Charter a fishing boat on Flathead Lake
- Try Your Skills at an Archery Range
- Scenic float on the Flathead River
- Test Your Knowledge of Trivia - set up your own event at one of our breweries
- Bike a local trail and create a scavenger hunt
- Private group shopping experience in a Kalispell store