The Natural Place to Meet
Looking for genuine? Discover Kalispell.
Gathering with purpose: meetings and conventions
With combined hotel meeting space of more than 20,000 sq. ft. plus individual venues that offer up to 59,000 sq. ft., the small city of Kalispell rises to the occasion for meetings and conventions of all sizes and varieties. But meetings here aren’t typical. When attendees step outside Glacier Park International Airport (directly connected to hubs around the country), they are greeted with expansive views of mountains and that big Montana sky and are minutes away from rivers, lakes and trails. A 10-minute drive into town will have your guests at the doorstep of Kalispell’s lodging (even closer if staying at the hotel airport), shopping and dining locales. And the event venues bring their own change of “meeting scenery,” from historic homes and museums to local galleries, and outdoor venues with 360-degree Flathead Valley views. Kalispell is also home to an indoor arena, premier equestrian center, fairgrounds and motorsports facility that offer flexible space and modern amenities that our local professionals can transform however casual or lavish your event. Whatever your requirements, Discover Kalispell will help you find the right venues and capable vendors to create the vision you intend for your attendees. We can help in these ways and more:
- Assist in RFP process and offer impartial consultation to find facilities that best meet your needs.
- Organize efficient citywide site inspections.
- Compile promotional material and/or local content to help build attendance, provide local background info and weather data, and enhance event collateral and conference programs.
- Provide welcome/registration bags to include guides, maps, brochures and community event info, and offer ideas for local welcome gifts.
- Set up an event visitor table with a staffed local expert to answer attendees’ questions.
- Offer seasonal group activity suggestions and customized itineraries as well as pre and post-event excursion ideas for attendees.
- Provide insider tips for local speakers and specialty tours of farms, businesses or organizations with unique volunteer opportunities that can turn into a team-building activity.
- Connect you to local transportation vendors, caterers, restaurants, airlift and entertainment.
Discover Kalispell is dedicated to helping make your event planned and programmed for success. Contact Group Sales Manager Dawn Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-758-2820.