History. Natural beauty. Authentic Western spirit.
In the midst of Montana’s acclaimed natural places lies a meeting destination worthy of your discovery. Located between the shoreline of the largest natural lake in the West and one of the most stunning national parks, the city of Kalispell combines affordable variety, modern amenities and quality meeting facilities with easy access to vast, spectacular, unspoiled nature.
You’ll find more than 1,800 rooms and 65,000 square feet of meeting and exhibit space managed by experienced hospitality professionals who are ready to help you at every step of the way.
Our destination experts are available to serve as your boots on the ground. Take advantage of our resources and knowledge without making a dent in your budget. To make your experience unforgettable, capitalize on our services:
- Gathering proposal information and property / venue consultation.
- Coordinating site tours.
- Planning for pre and post activities.
- Researching specific information to help save you time.
- Attendance promotion assistance.
- Program planning assistance.
- Conference support.
- Local content for publications / newsletters.
- Kalispell and surrounding area photos and videos.
- Welcome tables with area information at your conference.
- Welcome bags with area information for attendees.
Contact Group Sales Manager Dawn Jackson at 406-758-2820 or email@example.com.