September 21 - 25, 2022
Discover Kalispell is so excited to welcome the 2022 Pathfinders, September 21-25.
Located in one of the lushest valleys in the state and surrounded by snow-kissed mountain peaks, Kalispell is a destination that’s bold, approachable and charming, making it the perfect setting for your Pathfinders Camporee. Minutes from Flathead Lake and Glacier National Park, Kalispell is an unfiltered mountain town that pairs big-city amenities with incredible outdoor recreation, jaw-dropping landscapes and plenty of room to breathe.
Getting to Kalispell
Kalispell is easier than ever to get to whether you are driving, flying or taking the train. Kalispell’s Glacier Park International Airport is only 10 minutes from downtown Kalispell. The airport is in the process of expanding, due to new flights with existing airline and new airlines coming to Kalispell. Amtrak’s Chicago to Seattle/Portland Empire Builder trans-American train makes stops in nearby Whitefish daily. If your mode of travel is by car we can get you to Kalispell from every direction.
The Camporee is hosted at the Flathead County Fairgrounds in Kalispell Montana: 265 N Meridian Rd #3888, Kalispell, MT 59901.
There is lots of room to camp, play, and worship. And it’s just forty-five minutes from the entrance to Glacier National Park!
Top 10 Pathfinders Reasons for being in Kalispell
- Natural Unspoiled beauty! Glacier National Park and Flathead Lake are just minutes away.
- Montana is wild. There are many places that are untouched and off the grid.
- Regardless of what type of travel brings you to Kalispell, you will be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is.
- There a variety of kid friendly activities!
- Genuine and authentic experiences. Just ask a local!
- Countless activities for groups and individuals.
- Let the talented local musicians entertain you.
- The Pathfinders staff and board members have some very exciting events planned for you.
- Where inspiration and creativity meet!
- We want you here and we are so excited to welcome you for some fun Montana hospitality.
You won’t be without anything to do during your free time when your lodging and camping spaces are near downtown Kalispell. Exploring, shopping, restaurants hot spots are all must do’s while in Kalispell. If you are history buff, try a self-history tour.
In Flathead County, the biggest towns are Kalispell, Whitefish, Columbia Falls and Bigfork. This area is considered the Flathead Valley.
Book your Adventure in Advance
Planning to extend your stay?
While in Montana, stay a few extra days to soak up the scenery in and around Kalispell. There are many trips you can incorporate within a day. Here are some ideas for pre and post Pathfinders experience!