FAM Trip Signup
A Natural Place to Meet
SIGN UP FOR YOUR PERSONAL FAM
As the gateway to Glacier National Park and Flathead Lake, Kalispell is in the middle of Montana’s most iconic natural places. With an ideal year-round environment – sure to appeal to your attendees – it is always a good time to bring your meeting, convention or event to Kalispell.
We understand how important it is have that first-hand experience and familiarity with the destination. Because no meeting or event is the same, let us work together to design an agenda based on you and your attendee’s desires and goals for your Montana meeting. You can be assured we will introduce you to our welcoming experienced hospitality professionals for all your accommodation, meeting and unique group space, transportation, activity and entertainment needs. Register below.
Additional highlights may include (but not limited to):
- Cruise the crystalline waters of Flathead Lake, the largest freshwater lake west of the Mississippi River.
- Explore Glacier National Park — this breathtaking, unspoiled wilderness is known as the Crown of the Continent — for views of alpine meadows, towering peaks and sparkling lakes.
- Get a behind the scenes tour and learn the story behind the brew-check out our local craft beverage scene.
- Experience farm-to-table meals alfresco.
- Tour meeting venues that happen to also be historic residences or art and local history museums.
- Ride horseback through the countryside and experience Kalispell’s cowboy roots with a barbecue, folk singing and fireside tales.
- Bike paved paths through history on converted railroad tracks that once comprised the Great Northern Railway.
Inclusions: Lodging, meals and activity fees are fully hosted by Discover Kalispell and reimbursement of transportation expenses will be determined at the time of FAM arrangements.
Eligibility: Meetings planners must submit the online application, currently book five or more meetings annually with an attendance of 50-500 people. Dates will be determined at the time of FAM arrangements.
If you have questions prior to submitting your application, please contact Group Sales Manager Dawn Jackson at 406-758-2820 or email@example.com
M&C FAM APPLICATION
A group FAM for 2020 is not currently scheduled. We are happy to create a personalized FAM with dates that work for you.
THE 2018 COMPLETE
& Group Events