Group Meals in Kalispell
When you plan a meeting in Kalispell, we know that you want every detail to go smoothly, including the food service. Around here, we’re big believers that meals are an integral part of the overall experience of a place. And in a destination like Kalispell, it’s easy to taste Montana with an array of culinary offerings that perfectly complement your meeting, from locally sourced cuisine with a farm-to-table approach to theme-inspired dishes that are made from scratch by local chefs. For meetings, groups and events, there are several Kalispell-centric restaurants that offer group dining, while our full-service hotels have onsite chefs who can work with you on a customized menu to fit your needs.
Restaurants for Group Dining
*Please note that numbers may change due to preferred food service, time of the day and day of the week. For more information, check with individual restaurants.
- Blue Canyon Kitchen and Tavern. Located adjacent to the Hilton Garden Inn, Blue Canyon has the ability to host up to 150 people. With Montana-inspired decor, Blue Canyon serves up genuine local libations featuring made-right-here spirits and wild-grown huckleberries alongside meal offerings that include comfort food, steaks and more.
- Blue Samurai Sushi Bar & Grill. Ideal for intimate meetings of no more than 12 people, Blue Samurai is a local favorite that serves up fresh Japanese cuisine.
- Brannigan’s Irish Pub. With private dining rooms for various group sizes, Brannigan’s is ideal for groups of all sizes. Serving up Irish-inspired dishes, from hearty meals to light bites, Brannigan’s can add a touch of flair to any meal.
- DeSoto Grill. Housed in an old blacksmith shop, DeSoto has left their culinary mark on Kalispell, with BBQ being their signature dish. Ideal for smaller groups of 6 to 8.
- MacKenzie River Pizza. With two locations (north and south ends of town), MacKenzie River is a Montana-based restaurant chain that can host larger group sizes. The north location can accommodate groups of 50 people, while the south location can host up to 30 people.
- Sunrift Beer Company. A craft brewery and tasting room in downtown, Sunrift welcomes groups of up to 50 for a casual lunch, with offerings that include family-style dining, sandwiches and made-in-Kalispell beer.
- Sykes Diner. A Montana staple for more than 100 years, Sykes has capacity for groups of 25 for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Their made-from-scratch offerings and hometown atmosphere are a nice addition to any meeting.
- The Brass Tap. A craft beer bar, The Brass Tap can accommodate groups of 20 people for a mix of more than 150 craft beers from around the world, served alongside tasty dishes.
Caterers for Meetings and Events
With the Flathead Valley’s deep roots in agriculture, it’s likely no surprise that there are several businesses that cater events and meetings, with all bringing their own local flavors and offerings to your event.
- Blue Canyon Kitchen and Tavern. See above for info.
- Bonelli’s Bistro. Serving up Italian-inspired food, Bonelli’s Bistro is well-versed in catering and can work with your group, event or meeting to bring a slice of Italy to Montana.
- DeSoto Grill. See above for info.
- Sugar Happy Cupcakes. Specializing in cupcakes, Sugar Happy can add a special touch to your event, with customizable creations to welcome your attendees.
- Vista Linda Catering. Based in the Flathead Valley for more than 35 years, Vista Linda catering has experience in corporate events, reunions and more, and offers catering for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
For specific recommendations, or to talk with our Group Sales Manager about which culinary offerings are the best fit for your group, event or meeting, email Dawn Jackson at email@example.com or call her at 406-758-2820.