Bring It Home
Bring Your Event Home to Kalispell
Group events bring non-resident visitors to Kalispell, often for the first time which generates a return visit. Meetings and group events have a large and vital economic impact on Kalispell and the surrounding area. In addition to the lodging and meeting expenditures, our out-of-town guests spend money eating in restaurants, shopping in retail stores and experiencing activities and attractions in the Flathead Valley. Tourism helps sustain businesses and creates jobs.
Help us boost our local economy by referring a group gathering and your effort will be rewarded. Are you a member of a group, business or organization that hosts trade shows, corporate functions, regional or state conferences, or even family reunions? If so, it’s time to Bring It Home to Kalispell.
Give me a call, I’m here to help! Dawn Jackson at 406-758-2820 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ONE EASY STEP from YOU
Recommend a potential piece of group business with a contact name. It can be an association, sporting event, reunion, corporate meeting, seminar, workshop or destination wedding that requires overnight stays in one of our Kalispell hotels. All possibilities are explored and multiple leads encouraged!
WHAT YOU can EXPECT from US
- Earn $10 gift card for every lead referred. Gift cards will be from a variety of Kalispell businesses. Referrals will be compiled monthly and gift cards will be distributed at the end of the month. Existing group business or leads already received by the KCVB or a Kalispell hotel do not qualify.
- When your referral results in business and a contractual agreement is signed by both parties (hotel & client), YOU receive $1 for every room night that is contracted. Checks will be distributed quarterly.
- We will advocate in the best interest of your contact and you, by providing professional, reliable and friendly service.
- Our services are free, there is NO catch, honest!
- Valid dates to receive leads and definite contracts must happen between January and December 2019. Conference dates can be held in 2019 and beyond. Definite contractual agreements are when both hotel and client have signed a contract.
- Excludes TBID hotel staff, owners and Kalispell Chamber staff.
- Referral must be to one of the 21 Kalispell hotels.
- Leads must be given to Dawn Jackson by either email or phone.
- Any existing group business or leads already received by the KCVB or a Kalispell hotel do not qualify.
- A minimum of 20 actualized room nights is considered a group.
- If cash cannot be accepted an equivalent compensation will be provided.
- If the price amount is $600 or over the recipient must submit a W9 to the Kalispell Chamber.
THE 2018 COMPLETE
& Group Events