Kalispell Tourism Business Improvement District (TBID)
Discover Kalispell - Kalispell TBID
Discover Kalispell is a Destination Marketing and Destination Stewardship organization. We serve to build a strong year-round tourism economy which supports local businesses and to participate in a multi-stakeholder approach to maintain the cultural, environmental and economic integrity of Kalispell.
This is accomplished through the following strategies:
Thriving with Intention - strategic marketing campaigns, shifting visitor services to meet the needs of today's traveler and our community, and supporting diversity and inclusivity for all travelers to Kalispell.
Community Stewardship - shifting away from the traditional role of solely marketing the destination, grant program to support local events and development of community assets, and promoting local business and guided adventures.
Stronger Together - partnerships to promote 18-hour vibrancy and walkability through the heart of the city, partnerships with public land and recreation managers for cohesive messaging to visitors, and advocacy for the hospitality and tourism industry.
Recreate Responsibly - build an inclusive outdoors, make it better - volunteer, donate and advocate for the outdoors, respect and protect the land, water, wildlife and Native communities, be a kind and responsible traveler.
Kalispell TBID Members:
- Aero Inn
- America's Best Value Inn
- Best Western Flathead Lake Inn & Suites
- Best Western Kalispell Glacier Park West
- Blue & White Motel
- Econo Lodge
- Glacier Ridge Suites
- Greenwood Village Inn & Suites
- Hampton Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Holiday Inn Express
- Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Kalispell Grand Hotel
- Marriott Springhill Suites
- Montana Basecamp RV Park
- Motel 6
- My Place Hotel
- Quality Inn
- Red Lion Hotel
- Sherman Lodge
- Super 8
TBID Board of Directors:
TBID Board of Directors:
- Board Chair – Bryce Baker, General Manager, My Place
- Vice Chair – Robert Hall, General Manager, Holiday Inn Express
- Treasurer – Noelle Barr, Owner, Kalispell Grand Hotel
- Britta Joy – Assistant General Manager, Marriott SpringHill Suites
- Dawn Hendrickson – General Manager, Homewood Suites
- Zac Ford – General Manager, Hampton Inn
- Currently vacant
2022 TBID Meeting Schedule (subject to change):
January 26 - Annual Meeting, Hampton Inn Kalispell
July 27 (tentative)
Meetings are held at the Kalispell Chamber of Commerce from 3:00-5:00pm unless otherwise noticed.