5 Reasons To Meet In Kalispell, Montana
Discover Why Kalispell is the Perfect Place for Your Destination Meeting
When it comes to selecting a location for your destination meeting, we know there are many factors at play. In Kalispell, Montana, our mountain town welcomes groups of all sizes for meetings throughout the year, and with an international airport, plenty of room to breathe and a place that’s surrounded by mountains and a lush valley that’s made for venturing boldly, Kalispell is ready to welcome your meeting.
Here are five reasons your next meeting or event should be in Kalispell:
- Wide-open spaces. In Montana, there’s room to breathe, and Kalispell is no exception. Surrounded by the Rocky Mountains and with the largest natural freshwater lake in the West just 10 minutes from downtown, Kalispell and northwest Montana have lots of fresh mountain air and breathtaking views that serve as the perfect backdrop to your meeting.
- Full-service facilities and distinct venues. Kalispell has several full-service hotels that are ideal for hosting your event. And while our traditional and non-traditional meeting venues are top-notch, our mountain town also has abundant off-site venues that are perfect for cocktail receptions and dinners, while also providing plenty of creative inspiration surrounded by the mountains of Montana. Take in the view of the Swan Mountains from Ashley Creek Historic Venue, walk through the botanical garden at Bibler Gardens and sip on wine at Waters Edge Winery.
- Come for work, stay for vacation. While Kalispell is a prime location for meetings, it’s also a desired location for leisure travel. After your meeting, attendees can easily stay for a few additional days and experience the best of northwest Montana, including Kalispell, Glacier National Park and Flathead Lake. Plus, we can provide a list of must-do activities (and free travel guides) that are customized to the time of year your meeting is held.
- Cozy hotels and lodging accommodations. No matter when you hold your meeting in Kalispell, your attendees will be welcomed with comfortable and cozy lodging options, from flagship hotels to boutique properties. All of our lodging properties are within easy access of the best Kalispell has to offer so it's easy to venture out and explore our mountain town after a day of meetings. Plus, many of our hotels have outdoor fire pits and indoor fireplaces that are perfect for cozying up around during our cool evenings.
- Taste Montana. One of the best ways to experience Kalispell is through our culinary scene. Downtown Kalispell has plenty of locally owned restaurants and watering holes that serve up Montana-inspired dishes and made-right-here craft beverages. A few of note: Hops Downtown Grill, Mercantile Steak, DeSoto Grill, Moose’s Saloon, Kalispell Brewing Company, Bias Brewing and Big Mountain Ciderworks.
If you’re ready to meet in Kalispell, Montana, contact Dawn at firstname.lastname@example.org.